If you or someone you love is interested in being baptized, let us know!
So, what DOES Redeemer believe about Baptism?
- If you have put your faith in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, but have not yet been baptized since becoming a Christian, we feel this is your next step!
- It's not essential for salvation (we are saved by grace through faith alone), but it is an important step for every follower of Jesus.
- In taking this step, the believer follows Jesus' instructions and testifies to any and all who are present that he/she is a follower of Jesus Christ.
What are the STEPS to being baptized at Redeemer?
- Fill out the form below and let us know you're interested!
- A staff person will reach out to connect and talk about your testimony and discuss the importance of baptism with you.
- You'll receive a packet that will help you craft your personal testimony and some information on baptism.
- We will film your testimony! We LOVE to share these stories with our church, and believe its a vital part of being baptized.
- Schedule a Sunday to be baptized in front of the church!
If you're interested in speaking to a Pastor about baptism for you or one of your loved ones, please fill out the card below, and a Pastor will reach out.
If you just have questions about baptism or want more information, go ahead and fill out the card below and we'll be in touch!