Wednesday Evening Re:connect Men's and Women's Studies
Men and Women, while your kids have a great time at TeamKID and/or your students are off to RSM, join one of the great adult Bible Studies kicking off Wednesday, January 8, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m., at Re:connect.
There will be two separate studies, one for Men and one for Women. But, both groups will be going through Paul's letter to the Colossians, and both will be using the same study guide.
"The book of Colossians stands out among the New Testament letters for its emphasis on the supremacy and sufficiency of Jesus Christ. He is our source of the knowledge of God, our access into the presence of God, and our restoration into the image of God. Followers of Christ will also discover the essential call to impact our world in a day when empty philosophies and deceptions are prevalent just as they were when this book was written."
- January 8: Introduction
- January 15: Lesson 1 - Colossians 1:1-14
- January 22: Lesson 2 - Colossians 1:15-23
- January 29: Lesson 3 - Colossians 1:24 - 2:5
- February 5: Lesson 4 - Colossians 2:6-15
- February 12: Lesson 5 - Colossians 2:16-23
- February 19: Lesson 6 - Colossians 3:1-11
- February 26: Lesson 7 - Colossians 3:12 - 4:1
- March 4: Lesson 8 - Colossians 4:2-19
Make Wednesday evenings a family affair. There are great growth opportunities for your kids, students, and you!
Help our leaders plan (printing out your Colossians study guide, etc.) by signing up below.